a hui hou


In just a few short days we'll be in Hawaii. I am so excited! Of course because it's such a beautiful place, but also because this time I won't be there on business and best of all, will be able to share the experience with my husband, who I love so much!

While we're there, of course we'll be enjoying beaches and fruity cocktails, but one of the things I am really looking forward to is exploring Haleakala Crater on horseback. It's a path that you can only go on foot - we'll ride down for about 2 hours, enjoy a sack lunch, then ride back. The views should be spectacular and I can't wait to take photos.

I really didn't want to take my laptop but I don't like to leave lots of images stored on my camera. If I can get online I'll definitely post some to my Flickr page, so be on the lookout. Of course I also have a camera on my phone so I'll upload some to Facebook as well.

Until then... here are some fun links!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penguin cookies

Meet me on Monday 9/20/10

Tutorial: Baby blanket and matching "tie" onesie