Crock Pot Country Style Ribs

Crock Pot Country Style Ribs

2-3 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
1 tablespoon oil
1 large onion, quartered and sliced
For Sauce:
3/4 cup Dr. Pepper (or you can substitute beef broth or water)
1 cup ketchup
1 tablespoon prepared mustard
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar

Instructions
Trim off excess fat from ribs.  In a large skillet, brown ribs in oil; transfer to the crockpot.  Place onion slices over ribs.  Combine all sauce ingredients in a medium bowl; pour evenly over ribs and onions.  Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.

This recipe yields 6 servings.

I'm also linking up to Delicious Dishes on It's a Blog Party!


Comments

  1. OH.... these sound wonderful and easy. Thanks for hostin' and postin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to make great ribs, so I'm gonna bookmark this to try later. Thanks for linkin it up to tasty tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ribs...yumm! Have a great week!!
    http://www.inspired2cook.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial: Baby blanket and matching "tie" onesie

Christmas Cookie Recipes

Penguin cookies